KUDO ADRIATIC FISH ADULT MEDIUM & MAXI is a complete, fully balanced dry food for adult dogs of medium-sized and large breeds.
• Owing to a large amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, this food makes a perfect choice for dogs that are prone to skin problems and allergic reaction.
• A high percentage of fibres ensures better digestion, while the cold press technology preserves all nutritious ingredients and gives prominence to the tastes that dogs adore.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: proteins 26%, fats 14%, crude fibres 3.2%, crude ash 6.9%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.15%, moisture max. 10%.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated fish meat (34%), fish oil (14%), dried peas (9%), dried buckwheat seeds (not a cereal), oat flakes (8%), corn flakes, dried pumpkin (2%), dried apple (1.8%), dried carrot (1.2%), flax seeds, carob, chicory extract, dried herbs (camomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%), beta-glucans, a mixture of vitamins and minerals.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.