KUDO ADRIATIC FISH MINI ADULT is a complete, well-balanced dry food for dogs of small breeds older than 12 months.
• It is extremely rich in essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and therefore makes a perfect choice for healthy skin and shiny, cared-for hair.
• The only source of animal proteins is the freshly caught fish from the Adriatic Sea, so this food is suitable for the nutrition of sensitive dogs that are prone to allergic reactions.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: proteins 28%, fats 14.6%, crude fibres 3.4%, crude ash 6.9%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.15%, moisture max. 10%.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated fish meat (34%), fish oil (14.5%), dried peas (9%), dried buckwheat seeds (not a cereal), oat flakes (8%), corn flakes, dried pumpkin (2%), dried apple (1.8%), dried carrot (1.2%), flax seeds, carob, chicory extract, dried herbs (camomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%), beta-glucans, a mixture of vitamins and minerals.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.