KUDO LAMB & RICE ADULT MEDIUM & MAXI is a complete dry dog food. It is complete meal that contains all nutrients required for an adult dog of medium or large breed.
• Carefully formulated food with 59% animal origin offers an outstanding selection of proteins and high palatability.
• The optimal amount of pumpkin contributes to the right intake of vitamins and minerals; (and does not affect the change of hair color in white breeds of dogs).
• A natural source of antioxidants from fruits, vegetables and herbs.
• Balanced and nutritionally rich food with plenty of easily digestible proteins.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 26%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,2%, Crude ash 6,8%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated lamb meat (22%), dehydrated beef meat (15%), beef fat (14%), rice flour (11%), dried peas (9%), pork liver (8%), sun dried buckwheat seeds (not a grain), oat flakes, corn flakes, dried pumpkin (2%), dried apple (1,8%), dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, carob, chicory extract, dried herbs (chamomile, rosemary, parsley) (0,3%), beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.