KUDO TURKEY & DUCK MINI ADULT is a complete, fully balanced dry food for dogs of small breeds older than 12 months.
• Cold press technology and the high content of fibres ensure very good digestibility, so that this food is also appropriate for the nutrition of sensitive dogs.
• In our manufacturing process we do not use any artificial colours or aromas, and the high percentage of fresh meat will stimulate the appetite of even the choosiest of our pets.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: proteins 28%, fats 14.6%, crude fibres 3.4%, crude ash 5.4%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.15%, moisture max. 10%.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated turkey and duck meat (34%); turkey, goose and chicken fat (14%); dried peas (9%); dried buckwheat seeds (not a cereal); oat flakes (8%); turkey liver (8%); corn flakes; dried pumpkin (2%); dried apple (1.8%); dried carrot (1.2%); flax seeds; carob; chicory extract; dried herbs (camomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%); beta-glucans; a mixture of vitamins and minerals.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.