KUDO TURKEY & DUCK MINI JUNIOR is a complete, well-balanced food which provides all the ingredients necessary for the proper growth and development of puppies of small dog breeds up to 12 months old.
• Cold press technology ensures a high degree of digestibility and maximal usability of all nutritious substances.
• Carefully chosen ingredients provide all the necessary vitamins and minerals that are crucial for the growth of our puppies.
• A high percentage of meat in food will make your puppy enjoy every meal.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: proteins 29%, fats 15.6%, crude fibres 3.4%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 1.3%, phosphorus 0.95%, sodium 0.15%, moisture max. 10%.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated turkey and duck meat (34%); turkey, goose and chicken fat (15%); dried peas (9%); dried buckwheat seeds (not a cereal); oat flakes (8%); turkey liver (8%); corn flakes; dried pumpkin (2%); dried apple (1,8%); dried carrot (1,2%); flax seeds; carob; chicory extract; dried herbs (camomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%); beta-glucans; a mixture of vitamins and minerals.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.