KUDO TURKEY & DUCK SENIOR/ LIGHT is a complete, well-balanced dry food intended for the nutrition of old dogs as well as dogs that need a correction of body weight. Since it is made with cold press technology, without potatoes, added colours or artificial aromas, this food is very easy to digest.
• A high content of fibres enables a slower passage of food through the digestive system, and thereby reduces the feeling of hunger in dogs between meals.
• A high content of meat proteins and a low content of fats make this food the right choice for less active dogs, those that are at risk of obesity.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: proteins 26%, fats 11%, crude fibres 3.2%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.15%, moisture max. 10%.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated turkey and duck meat (34%); turkey, goose and chicken fat (10%); dried peas (9%); dried buckwheat seeds (not a cereal); oat flakes (8%); turkey liver (8%); corn flakes; dried pumpkin (2%); dried apple (1.8%); dried carrot (1.2%); flax seeds; carob; chicory extract; dried herbs (camomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%); beta-glucans; a mixture of vitamins and minerals.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.